Home
    Symposium    Directory    Resources    Forums    Blog    Awards
 
 
Welcome to the WISE newsletter, a program of
The Falcone Center for Entrepreneurship at Syracuse University
 

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Event: Start-Up: The Syracuse Entrepreneur's Bootcamp

The Falcone Center for Entrepreneurship and the Martin J. Whitman School of Management will be offering the third annual "START-UP: The Syracuse Entrepreneur's Bootcamp" beginning Oct. 14. The six-Saturday bootcamp is focused, intense, and packed with useful material. The course is tailored to aspiring entrepreneurs in the Syracuse area and answers questions such as the following:
  • What is a good business concept?
  • How can I determine if my idea is a good one?
  • Do I really need a business plan and, if so, how can I write a great one?
  • What do I need to know about my customer and market, and how can I get answers?
  • Where do I get financing?
  • How do I make sense of the numbers, and which numbers really matter?
  • What is a business model, and does my business model make sense?
  • What is guerrilla marketing?
  • Are there ways to do more with marketing while spending less?
  • What does it really take to succeed in business by myself?
  • Where do I go to get the information I need to organize my new business?
A team of experienced faculty and successful entrepreneurs will work with you, providing a fun and interactive experience. They will introduce ideas and concepts, and show how to apply them to your current or potential business. Each participant will receive a Syracuse University Certificate upon completion of the bootcamp.

For more information -- including information on scholarships -- and to register, go to http://whitman.syr.edu/eee/falcone/bootcamp/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home