Home
    Symposium    Directory    Resources    Forums    Blog    Awards
 
 
Welcome to the WISE newsletter, a program of
The Falcone Center for Entrepreneurship at Syracuse University
 

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

In her own words: Gail McMeekin

In coaching, I often tell my clients to "design me," which means having them tell me specifically what they do and don't need from our relationship. -- Gail McMeekin
Imagine not only doing that with those who are coaching or mentoring you, but also with business partners and other colleagues. Imagine sitting down to meet with those who are supportive of your efforts and starting the meeting by say, "This is what I need from you today...." Maybe it is someone who will just listen, maybe it is advice, maybe it is the opportunity to brainstorm without criticism. Now imagine the benefits you would receive...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home