Home
    Symposium    Directory    Resources    Forums    Blog    Awards
 
 
Welcome to the WISE newsletter, a program of
The Falcone Center for Entrepreneurship at Syracuse University
 

Monday, September 05, 2005

Using the 70/30 rule

We try to build consensus thinking that we must have 100% agreement, but that is often not possible. What if you could get through the major roadblocks and agree to not let minor difference stand in the way? In other words, what if people could say, "I agree with 70% of the plan and can live with the other 30%"? That could lead to real progress.

With change being constant, there will always be another time to work on those "minor" issues, should they prove that they need further attention.



Thanks to Steve Abram for writing about this recently. It's indeed a rule worth living by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home